Friday, January 11, 2019

Snowbirds Like Pizza, Too.

It snowed the other night. While that might not mean anything to you, I'm still getting my snow legs. I'm still a little hesitant about driving while it's snowing out. But I'm a mother and my kids needed dinner and my husband offered to make pizza. I volunteered to run out to get the stuff he needed.

There is a small market called Pellicano's Marketplace on Niagara Falls Boulevard. They sell lots of things but mostly they sell Italian brands, lots of meats, and soups and pastas. It's in an old building that has lots of character and they are always playing Italian music inside. I think what I love most about the place is that everyone who works there wears a fedora. I like to wander around and look at all the brands I'm not familiar with. It's such a treat for me each time I go there.


Pellicano's Marketplace has pizza dough delivered from a bakery over the border in Canada. It's a great alternative when my husband doesn't have time to make his own dough.

So while it was snowing out, I ventured over to Pellicano's. As I pulled into the parking lot, as silly as it sounds, I was very proud of myself. And when I arrived home, I grabbed this pic. Home Sweet Home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing Will Eat You Here

We were driving home from dinner in Lewiston one night when my husband decided to take a different route home. We drove past Bond Lake and o...