Friday, January 11, 2019

The Tattered Tulip Isn't So Tattered

Oh, Joanna Gaines. She gives me such inspiration and heartache. I yearn to have her style and loathe that I cannot afford to redecorate my house, rip out my kitchen and install trendy black and white tile in my foyer.

To cure my decorating fix, a friend took me to The Tattered Tulip the other day. It's out towards Lockport and you sort of feel you are in the middle of nowhere when you pull up to the barn-like building but after looking on a map when I got back home, it's really not that far away. I just have a tendency to glaze over when someone else is driving.

The Tattered Tulip is filled top to bottom with the most adorable things. They carry vintage items and new things, too. They offer a mix of styles. Lots of modern farmhouse decor, some boho inspired items and a few mid-century designed pieces. I had never heard of this store before but I think it's definitely worth the trip if you live in the area or if you are visiting.

I also found that everything was very reasonably priced. I purchased a modern gold-framed sign for only $13 and it's now one of my favorite things in our living room. I took a picture of this wall planter because I desperately want to go back and get it.



If you've been watching too many Fixer Upper reruns like I have, make sure to check this place out. It's enough to make Joanna Gaines drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing Will Eat You Here

We were driving home from dinner in Lewiston one night when my husband decided to take a different route home. We drove past Bond Lake and o...